Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July/Canada Day Fukutsu JET ALT Potluck - Drinkup - Nintendo Wii night.


Nice folks + good food [+ alcohol] = Good Times.

Heck of a spread... lasagna, shepherd's pie, cornbread, layered mexican dip and chips, salads and pastries...


Mmmmm... pink.


Nintendo Wii is actually kinda cool. And confirms a couple things... One, I still suck at video games.


Which has been true since, um... 1986? The last game I was halfway decent at was Decathlon on the Atari 2600.


And two, it confirmed that people absolutely enjoy shooting things and blowing shit up. That's just a universal truth.



You know, I really need no man's butt in my face as they bowl on the Nintendo Wii. I'm just saying.


But check out the massive forearms on Mike! That's the kind of development you only find from hours and hours of 1st person shooter video games.

As for below, I can't say I'm entirely sure what's happening with Sandy, other than she's stolen and is playing with some of Jon's stuff, but the words "punch" and "drunk" do come to mind.



Click the play arrow below for a short one minute video that thoroughly encapsulates the evening...


1 comment:

  1. thats gooooood shiiiiit!! super funny!!! dam we got to do that again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete