Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Overheard in...

But the Question Was...

Guy: ... Because the pope touches himself. That's my answer for the first question. That's my answer to any question, really.

History class
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Overheard by: Kaiti
via Overheard Everywhere, Mar 12, 2008

[Works for me.

And now, on relationships...]


Wednesday One-Liners Were "Working Late"

Guy: So, he's pissed off because he's dating this fucking hot stripper -- she's, like, West of freaky -- and he can't tell anybody because they're all friends with his fiancé and would tell her.

--Brooklyn-bound D train, Atlantic Ave stop
Overheard by: just visiting

German girl, after breaking kiss with another chick: Don't worry about my husband too much...

--Frost St, Greenpoint
Overheard by: jayloo

Black man on cell: ... So I put my hand between her legs... Nah, she wasn't wearing any panties... She's mad cool, but she's married...

--Q46 bus
Overheard by: Izabela

Ghetto mama: ... And I said to her, 'No, I did not fuck yo' husband. But I did let him eat my pussy!'

--Nostrand Ave
Overheard by: Kris S.
via Overheard in New York, Mar 12, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment