Friday, August 21, 2009

August again, so that means a whole new batch of JETs...

...and ALTs start setting up new blogs chronicling their Japanese adventures [if you get an error message on that link, hit refresh... Blogger is being tricksy.] And you can very effectively blow a whole Saturday morning clicking around. Like, um, I just have. Ah well, it's interesting to see the bright eyed and bushy tailed, aglow with their plane flights, orientation at Keio in Tokyo - where they are still apparently serving the same buffet breakfast - settling into their new homes... Nostalgic/natsukashii, indeed.

The best thing from all that clicking around was this though - English Teacher fulfills childhood dreams of boys everywhere | brb, in Japan

As a high school English teacher in Japan, I also toss some pop culture in to motivate my students to learn the language. My students know Beyonce... the single and PV came out, so I learned some of the dance...so my students could laugh at their silly sensei.


Sheer ALT brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment