Friday, June 05, 2009

"Solidarity though functional carrying cases. We will win this war." - Joe Rogan's bringing back the fanny pack.

Too funny.

The Joe Rogan Blog » Conduit to the Gaian Mind:
"I made this video yesterday and posted it on youtube and twitter, and it’s gotten a tremendous response. Apparently there are a lot of us closet fanny pack lovers (maybe not the best term?) and we’re sick and tired of having to hide our appreciation for a functional wardrobe choice.

It’s started a tremendous debate on my messageboard, and from that debate we have acquired support from fanny pack wearing bad asses all over the planet, including Chuck Motherfucking Norris, Hulk Motherfucking Hogan, and of course the great Anderson Silva, the #1 pound for pound fighter on the planet.

I’ve got other examples of fanny pack wearing bad-assery as well for all you haters, so you can just go suck it! The fanny pack is making a comeback!



[on why the fanny pack isn't a purse with a belt] - Because I'm a fucking man, and I wear it right over my dick. Plus, it's not a purse because I have two hands free to wrestle mountain lions or what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment