Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sucking with the photos.

While not horribly busy these last two weeks, I have been fairly active, despite the fact I haven't actually had to teach any classes in the new [school] year. Been taking pics the last two weeks and haven't gotten around to posting any of them up yet. Hope to take care of that by this weekend.

But I have had an enkai, a hanami, reorganization of the school office/my desk, farewell ceremonies, arrival ceremonies, student's return to school ceremonies, new 1st graders come to school ceremony, new 1st graders meet the rest of the school ceremony and, finally, me going ass over teakettle [it's a scientific term] off my bike and bouncing my head off the sidewalk. [I'm fine.] And getting back on the training bandwagon, and fitting that back into my schedule. Plus, there's the... you know, being hopelessly addicted to the interwebs and not being able to stop myself like a rational human being.

But yeah, I have to stop sucking. Photos forthcoming. Knock wood, fingers crossed, as soon as I get some free time, etc, etc... gambaremasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment