Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All right, now it's just getting ridiculous.

With the caveat that it'll all be fine and I'm sure I'll probably have a grand time all around... as of this morning, in May, I've got - 2 enkais, 2 concerts, a wedding and a community group trip. And the school sports day. [Which doesn't really count, as kids > adults, almost always.] For one such as I, who is, for whatever reason, generally inclined to introversion and quiet evenings with a book and/or the internet... the social activity level for the next month is rapidly approaching the "way too fucking much to want to deal with" threshold.

Gambaremasu.

[I am not doing a damn thing in June. And I'm not going to any post-undokai enkai. The enkai money-suck has already exceeded comfort levels.]

No comments:

Post a Comment