Friday, January 04, 2008

Pre China Weekend of Busyness, Part 4 - Helping out with Kathy's English class.


And my last "event" in the whirlwind weekend of stuff to do was helping out fellow Fukutsu JET Kathy with an English class/Xmas party she was helping out with.


Kids in Japan are almost unfailingly cute, so I volunteered to help out with the gaijin/English speaker/games portion. Easy [except for the whole "getting up early on Sunday" bit].


Kathy, in her natural teaching environment.




Sandy, in the spirit.


Kathy came up with all the games, including her awesome Santa Claus dress up game.


Sandy got into the holiday spirit totally let me put stickers on her face!

How cute is she? I mean, seriously?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch Rob! I had absolutely no pics that day =)

    ReplyDelete