Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gratitude

James Ray International: News and Announcements: What does Gratitude have to do with Success?:
"What does gratitude have to do with becoming successful?

Everything!

Follow this process through: Every thought has a corresponding image. Every image has a corresponding vibration (everything is energy, and energy vibrates—see The New Science of Life by Rupert Sheldrake). Every vibration has a corresponding action. Every action has a corresponding result (see 'The Law of Cause and Effect' in The Science of Success).

Here's the flow:
Thought > Image > Vibration (or Feeling) > Action > Results.


...I have made it a daily practice, every single day (even when I'm on the road), to begin my day with two words: "Thank you." Then, I begin to think of all the things that I'm truly grateful for in my life. Small things are just as important as large. I end my day with gratitude as well. Every night before going to sleep, I ask myself, "What am I grateful for today?" I then must come up with 5 things (yes 5!). Often they are small things, yet there is so much for which to be continually grateful."

No comments:

Post a Comment