Thursday, June 12, 2014

Training - "...I suggest you err on the side of training harder."

6/12 - chins, dips, neck harness, bridge, pullups, ab wheel, neck nods/rotations, wrist curls/rv wrist curls

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Do You Train Too Hard? | FLEX Online: "In my early days of training and competing, little was known about the concept of overtraining, and my training partners and I didn’t really speak of it. When we felt run-down or had a few lousy workouts, we took a day or so off, made sure we got enough sleep and food, and usually came back stronger than ever. Nowadays, many young bodybuilders seem to be terrified of overtraining, but I suggest you err on the side of training harder, because overtraining isn’t that easy to do."




Timeline Photos - Michelle Lewin (www.modelmichelle.com): "In case you missed it / Si aun no lo habias visto: 2009: 148lbs-67kg 2014: 120lbs-54kg"
  
  




   

No comments:

Post a Comment