Thursday, November 21, 2013

Training.

11/21 - bb row, db tricep kickbacks, db rv curls, 10m elliptical -- chins/gtg -- 5x3m rounds light shadowboxing, hand conditioning x100

11/20 - chins/gtg, 3x10m rounds light shadowboxing, hand conditioning x100


"It's a question I get often. And of course, the truth is that I do not hate fat people. In fact, helping fat people is a big part of my job and my passion in this field. I used to be fat, and I know how the world simply changes when the fat is gone. It goes far beyond the numbers on a scale, and I want all overweight people to experience that. But... I hate laziness. I hate excuse-making. I hate rationalization and self-bullshitting. I hate willful ignorance. I hate watching people piss away their potential. I hate it when people blame everyone but themselves. I hate mental weakness."


Before And After Fat Loss | black-marketing  Before: Summer 2011 200+ lbs ...
"Before: Summer 2011 200+ lbs After: Summer 2013 120 lbs I am 5’3”, I do a combination of cardio and weight training exercise, I eat healthy by choosing to eat organic and gluten-free. I have a high-protein low-calorie diet. Follow me on my instagram for yummy nutritious meal ideas! Instagram: @milylootino and also my tumblr black-marketing.tumblr.com"

"While dealing with multiple injuries and a tough loss to Chris Weidman which derailed his title run, Mark Munoz had to battle depression which also resulted in an insane weight gain. The Filipino-American fighter who fights at 185 lbs, ballooned to over 260 lbs and 26% body fat during this stage, and he had to dedicate months to recover from it. Now, just days ahead of his bout against Tim Boetsch next weekend, he's down to 199 lbs, with just 9.8% body fat."


"Before: 145 lbs. After: 115 lbs. If I can do it, you can do it :)"

"damfitnz: BRING ON WEEK 20! This could easily be anyone… why not you? Less than 4 months of hard work! Train insane or remain the same!"



True Story.






"Stephen struggled to find vantage points that put his life into perspective. Now his view is clear. See what helped him lose 70 pounds and 19 percent body fat!"







NPC Bikini Competitor Siliana Chanel Gaspard Talks With Simplyshredded.com | SimplyShredded.com:
"After the birth of my son I decided that I wanted to get into shape. I had gained a relatively normal amount of weight during pregnancy – about 40lbs) but it was still bothersome for me to be considered “skinny fat.” So I decided to take things more seriously and hire a Personal Trainer. Naturally he had me lifting heavier weights and once I saw the results I was hooked. I decided in May 2011 that I wanted to compete in my first NPC show, the Branch Warren Classic, which was in July 2011! Needless to say, I kicked my butt into high gear and placed 2nd in my class. After that I loved the high I got from competing. I then entered the Dallas Europa 2011 and won Overall Bikini, then went to North American Championships in Cleveland where I placed 3rd. Returning home, I again took Overall at the Texas State, crowning me Miss Texas Bikini 2011. My 2nd pro card attempt was at Team Universe where I placed 4th."

Truth.



HEALTHYLICIOUS LIVING | buffyshot: @xkarinadollface:...: "@xkarinadollface: #transformationtuesday focus on what you want cause the body of your dreams is achievable with will powder, commitment, hard work, dedication. Push yourself hard to the point that you fall in love with this fitness grind. Nothing can stop me now, I am my motivation because I lived in this body through all its phases."

"Motivation is bullshit.  Motivation doesn't get anything done.  Motivation gets you going, but discipline, commitment, strong habits is what gets things done.  Motivation is just a feeling.  Grounded action is what gets things done."

Paul Anderson, one of the strongest men in the world.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment