Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Training.

11/19 - squats, wide grip neck press, db laterals, db preacher curl, 10m treadmill, chins



"Soooo excited for this summer so I can rep my new bod on the beach instead of wanting to cover up the whole time!!"



"No excuses guys, if I can do it, you can do it. Hard work and determination will get you there!"



"If you would have told me a couple of years ago that I would look and feel the way I do today, I would have told you no-way!!!. I have been consistently eating healthy and resistance training since April 2009 and I couldn't be happier with my results so far. You too can Achieve your goals if you put in the work and keep the Discipline that it is required of you. I'm no different from anybody else, I have a full time job as a Registered Nurse in a busy Emergency room and when I started training I was working the overnight shift and would force myself out of bed in order to get my workouts in before working the whole night. Yes, It is hard work and it takes consistency but It can totally be done!. Get started and don't stop!"



 "MY NAME IS VERONICA AND I AM 23 YEARS OLD (24 IN JANUARY). I HAVE BEEN ANOREXIC SINCE THE AGE OF 14... SEVERAL HOSPITAL STAYS, TPN'S, AND RELAPSES FROM HELL. CURRENTLY I AM ENTRENCHED IN THIS MADNESS YET AGAIN, AFTER A BOUT OF RECOVERY WHICH LASTED ABOUT A YEAR. DURING THAT YEAR, I GAINED STRENGTH THROUGH WEIGHT LIFTING AND FOUND LIFE AGAIN (WHICH WAS SHORTLY LIVED), WENT FROM SEVERE ANOREXIA @ 5'7" TO A HEALTHIER WEIGHT OF 120 (THAT WAS MY MAX), WITH PURE MUSCLE-- 12.5 INCH BICEPS. I TOOK 3RD PLACE IN A NATIONAL BODY BUILDING COMPETITION AND DID MY FIRST PHOTOSHOOT EVER..."




Gwen Stefani, at age 43 after two kids.  No excuses.

Even her kid appears impressed with her abs.  As well he should be...









No comments:

Post a Comment