Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost like I work for a living.

Had an open class earlier this week, attended by a bunch of other teachers and a member of the Board of Ed. Pretty cool, as I really enjoy working with the teacher I taught with. He's always uber-organized and nice as hell. Plus, the kids are way cool. And honestly, I kind of get a kick out of showing that I do earn my keep here on JET. Swung by the BOE yesterday for something unrelated, and saw my mug plastered on some kind of after action paper that was distributed, so I snagged a copy for the nostalgia files, for when I'm old and can't do anything but reminisce.
From 2009-05-27

I don't know what the hell I'm doing with my hands here though. The lesson of the day was kakoshinkoke [ironically, I know what this verb tense is called in Japanese - it's the was + ing form - but I've no idea what that is in English... past progressive, maybe?]... but anyways, I don't know how that would require weird hand gestures. Don't even remember that.

Looks like I might be trying to foment an insurrection, which would be cool, but wildly innapropriate. Good times.
From 2009-05-27

No comments:

Post a Comment