Wednesday, October 22, 2008

T2 - 49 thru 52.

49 - 20m cardio/2 meals/2L water [Sundays are a bitch]
50 - Lower body wkout/6 meals/3.4L water
51 - 20m cardio/6 meals/3L water
52 - Upper body wkout/6 meals/3.1L water

In other news, inspired by Mike, I picked up one of those fancy scales that do BF%. And the results were so sad and depressing that I'm gonna wait till I get those #s down before I start bearing more of my soul and embarrassment here.

Inspiration: Body-for-LIFE Challenge Champions 2000:
"Taizo Ikeda
2000 Grand Champion
Men Age 26-32

Taizo Ikeda from Canada — This 31-year-old mechanical designer from Canada was tired of feeling dissatisfied with his life and decided to do something about it. He lost 25 lbs. of fat, becoming a new man in the process. 'I feel a great sense of accomplishment by sticking to the promise I made to myself. I got to know myself and my body in a new way, and now appreciate life and what it has to offer.'"

2 comments:

  1. Lol I know how you feel. Thanks to my lifestyle change, I'm no longer obese, just plain old fat.

    That said, I did get out of the 30%+ danger zone for body fat...barely.

    How is your fitness regime going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It continues apace. 3 days a week of weights, 3 of cardio. Sort of screwed up my foot [stupid ingrown toenail - not even a cool injury] hampering the cardio, but I'm still getting it done. Onwards.

    ReplyDelete