Sunday, October 19, 2008

"How to not speak like a Japanese Transvestite" and other assorted 'Japanese' videos from my weekend YouTube spiral.


"How to not speak like a Japanese Transvestite"


"*as some people are kindly pointing out - when I say the meiji era (or area, as I terribly put it) happened in the early 1800s, I mean mid to late 1800s. I don't know what I was thinking. See? Bad history lesson.

One of America's biggest problems in terms of learning Japanese is the fact that 90% of teachers are women. That means 90% of people learning Japanese are learning women's language, which in turn makes boys sound like girls, and girls sound like girls (oh no!). I hope to remedy this, for a couple of people, at least."


"KEN TANAKA LEARNS WHY MEN GO TO HOSTESS CLUBS 池袋のキャバクラ"


This is deeply philosophical and illuminating. Right before it gets slightly pervy.



The guy from the last video talks about his time as a "host" in a host bar.



"How to speak fluent Japanese without saying a word PART 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment