Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Overheard in the Office

Site cracks me up...

Overheard in the Office: The Voice of the Cubicle :
"12PM Sensitivity Retraining

Co-worker #1: How was the event today?
Co-worker #2: Oh, it was good. The audience was mostly colored, but there were a few white people.
Co-worker #1: ...

444 Park Avenue
New York, NY

1PM Lunch

Tech: I am a guacamole of knowledge into which you may dip the nacho of need.

105 Madison Avenue
New York, NY

2PM Send Off Tuition Check

Admissions clerk: Can I help you?
Student: I didn't get credit for a class I took this summer.
Admissions clerk: Did you go to class?
Student: Sometimes.
Admissions clerk: Did you pay for the class or do you have a student loan?
Student: No.

120 White Bridge Road
Nashville, Tennessee
Overheard by: Susan Fanning"

No comments:

Post a Comment