Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Training - "You can get stronger and healthier as we go up in age."

9/24 - bench, dips, inc db press, flyes - steam


Aging is a choice.  Timeline Photos - Bill Phillips Transformation: "Took this quick pic with my phone camera when I was getting dressed to leave the hotel this morning. Today I am officially 50 years old and I honestly feel as good as I did at age 30 and better than I did at age 40. I actually gained muscle this decade -- I'm 195 lbs and 9% bodyfat. I had some ups and downs in my 40's and a period of time where I got completely out of shape. But, I got back on track, started lifting weights, eating healthy meals, drinking my protein nutrition shakes and taking my vitamins and my body has just become healthier. I'm married to a beautiful woman, Maria, who makes every day feel special. Her and I work together helping other people get fit, lose weight and feel younger and more alive. If you are over 40, and not happy with the body you have, take it from me... You can get stronger and healthier as we go up in age. Fitness and positive mindset is the real fountain of youth!"

 Michelle Lewin - Timeline Photos: "#ShapeOfTheDay - workout done at the hotel gym"






  

 missKarina's Progress Pictures - BodySpace by Bodybuilding.com: "3 YEARS OF SQUATS. No tricks- just hard work and smart nutrition! If I can- you can too. :)"



  

No comments:

Post a Comment