Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Training - "The important thing is this..."

9/23 - deadlifts, chins, back xt, seated rows - steam - 1a db rows, db shrugs, neck harness 


The struggle is real.  

  
Hard work/great workout.  "The important thing is this - to be able at any moment to sacrifice  what you are for what you will become."






healthy is a lifestyle — About Me: "What do you do for your workouts? 
...basically, I lift. Check out websites like bodybuilding.com for some workouts and basic lifts for different muscle groups. NO LIFTING WONT MAKE YOU BULKY IT WILL CREATE LEAN MUSCLE MASS WHEN COMBINED WITH HEALTHY EATING. 

How do i “tone” my body but not get muscular? 
That’s not a thing. “toning” is not a thing. You will create muscle mass and when that is combined with healthy eating, your body fat % will go down, thus creating a more firm and tight look to your body. That is when you will more clearly see abs, muscle separation, etc. 

What do you eat? I post my intake sometimes on my diary link, but basically what i eat is listed below. I do not eat dairy. And no, I do not count calories. DETOXES ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU. DIET PILLS ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU. THESE ARE NOT LONG TERM FIXES. CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE. 
 protein: meat, fish, eggs, nuts, whey (optimum nutrition gold standard) 
veggies & fruits 

How long did it take for you to see results? When did you start getting fit? I started my fitness journey in December 2013. I wasn’t fit. I was about the same weight i am now, but it wasn’t in muscle mass. I was still going through a bad stem of depression and anxiety that i suffered with since childhood. It took a long time (about half a year) for me to see results, but i felt the results on the inside more quickly. I was more awake, alert, and I was less depressed and more comfortable with myself. "

Aging is a choice.  2014 NPC Natural City Championships: "Tom Montgomery Bodybuilding- Masters 60+ 1st place"












No comments:

Post a Comment