Thursday, August 07, 2014

Training - "I would be so mad."

8/7 - squats, leg xt, hip xt, pullups, chins - stretch - pushups



  


Bas Rutten - My buddy Jens Grau started MMA at 38 and is now...
"My buddy Jens Grau started MMA at 38 and is now fighting his first pro fight, weighed 245 pounds when he came, I told him he "Needed to lose that" and fights now at 205 and is 43 years old. He did this interview for Legacy FC, the show is the 28th this month"


Jens “The Sandman” Grau | Legacy Fighting Championship: "Many people feel that after a certain age you shouldn’t start training mixed martial arts, let alone compete in it, but not Grau. “I was thirty-eight when I started MMA. I feel like I’m 25 now. I can give and take a beating. In the beginning you take a beating; you think that the sport is all about muscle, but it’s only later that you realize that you need to relax, and you relax into what you are doing.”"



No comments:

Post a Comment