Thursday, June 05, 2014

Training - "...dig deeper."

6/5 - chins, dips, chest opener/thoracic stretch, ab wheel, wrist curls, rv wrist curls



  
 FIGHT 2 BE FIT - Timeline Photos: ""Life is about a journey - a progression of self, and that is what I considered my foray into Bikini modeling to entail. I’ve spent most of my life being shy and insecure, battling with issues of self-image and lack of confidence. As a result, I challenged myself with obstacles that would deliberately force me to confront my fears and face my insecurities head on. ...

She understood, from a competitor and athlete’s perspective, what I was going through, and knew how to talk me through the highs and lows and to push me to dig deeper, go harder—to stay focused and true to my goals. Both Belinda and George kept me on point and held me together when I thought I would crack, or when I didn’t think I had another set left in me to give. Thanks to Fight 2 Be Fit, I have a body I can finally be proud of, and values that will carry me through life."

  


  
  


  


  
  


Obama no-reps his seated db presses.  Also that lunge/curl/press move is from P90X.  Because I know things.  Leaked footage of Obama pumping iron in a private gym

This actually looks better than the last one...  kick-ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment