Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Training - "The Road to Success..."

5/20 - press, laterals, shadowboxing, gtg/towel chins, Klokov press, Arnold press



my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid:
"The photo on the left was taken on October 17th, 2011. I was on the CPAP machine then. I wasn’t even at my largest then, but as I’m sure a lot of you could understand I shied away from the camera a lot. The photo on the right was taken on October 17th, 2012. When I started working out, on January 25th, 2012, I weighed 260lbs. By the time of the photo I was 197lbs. I was able to lose 63lbs in 266 days. I went from a pants waist of 48in (with the pants tight on me) to 36in waist. A neckline of 23+in (i had to leave the top button undone) to 17.5in."









Your Excuse is Invalid.



   
"If someone told me 3-4 months ago that I would be able to confidently wear shorts and a cropped shirt like this, i would laugh in their face.. And those shorts i’m wearing are from last year.. You can see how big they are on me!! I think they’re a size 15? Starting weight: 178.4 Current weight: 156.4 Goal weight: 145 Total Lost: 22 lbs Height: 5’6”"


No comments:

Post a Comment