Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Training - "Try."

4/2 - power cleans, curls, calf press, Arnold press, P90X3M D80 X3 Yoga, Pendlay rows










"When I first started working out, I was scared to go to the gym so I had my husband do workout videos with me at home. I was only 95 lbs! We would do the Beach Body Workout Series, but I would have to do all 4 videos in one day, and the ab video & cardio video twice. Everyday.  Once I was ready to hit the gym, I got a personal trainer. She thought I couldn't manage the weights so we started out with rubber bands. In short time, I moved up to the weights, and the 30 min training session no longer was enough. 5 years later I am in the BEST shape of my life. Left was a couple months into personal training 5 years back. Right is current. Biggest lesson in all this is that we ALL start somewhere. But that's no excuse not to get started!"



No comments:

Post a Comment