Thursday, April 03, 2014

Training - "If you're not pushing the envelope..."

4/3 - bench, twisting decline situps, P90X3M D81 Challenge


"I find it really weird that people need encouragement to work out. How is something that betters your life not first on your list of things to do? Instead they’ll just complain that they’re tired and watch 4 hours of tv."

  





"@beemoye Sooooo wow.. My #transformationtuesday picture on the left taken 7/13/2012 that was my very first accountability picture and it was after I saw a few pictures is myself from the weekend before and new I didn’t like who I saw.


I made a change and although it’s taken me awhile to get to where I am now I did it safely and gradually. No quick fixes here! Picture on the right was taken a couple weeks ago & I’m #7weekaout from my first #bikini competition"



No comments:

Post a Comment