Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Training - "...you need to fucking bust your ass."

2/13 - bench, P90X3M D32 Eccentric Upper

P90X Before and After Photos
"After two rounds of P90X, Eric D. lost 70 pounds! "I am in the best shape of my life. Even when I was in high school and college I couldn't do what I can do right now.""






Tara
"I was fat! Like FAT. I’m in the 120ish range now (at 5’4”), I was closer to 200. So yeah, huge weight loss...  You need to work out. Hard. Often. It doesn’t need to be expensive or take a long time, but you need to fucking bust your ass, and sweat and gasp for breath and feel your heart pounding in your chest for a solid 30-45 minutes, every other day. Intensity matters a lot, and so does consistency. If your losing weight and not just toning, you want to work big muscle groups in a way that gets your heartrate up and keeps it there. So not dumbell bicep curls. You want fucking wind sprints, running around lugging a kettle bell, throwing around a big tractor tire, swimming laps, running stairs, that sort of thing."
















27 Female Body Transformations:



No comments:

Post a Comment