Monday, February 10, 2014

"Gluten means bad shit, man..."














Very cool. - Wonder Woman on Behance 


"I don’t hate this. Not one iota...  luging is dangerous. Every run could be her last. If I were her I’d be dancing my ass off, too. Right after I touched myself one last time; I’d hate to die with any bullets left in the chamber."


"No one in their right mind would consider Cato “ultraconservative,” especially when a cursory glance at their policy recommendations shows support for same-sex marriage, legalized marijuana, reduced military spending, non-interventionist foreign policy, and relaxed immigration restrictions...."
  
"Molson, the makers of delicious beer, can add “crusher of dreams” to their resume. The company tweeted out this picture of a vending machine installed at the Canadian Olympic house that only works with a Canadian passport. Canucks can just swipe their passport and PRESTO! The beer fridge stocked full of ice cold Molson opens."



No comments:

Post a Comment