Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Training - "Weakness Is A Choice."

2/4 - bench, weighted chins, P90X3M D23 Dynamix, Squat 30/30 Challenge D2, band shoulder dislocates, compression floss/elbow, foam roll/smr




"My success story is 160 pounds (73 kg) in 14 months on clean low carb. I went from 262 pounds (118 kg) to 115 pounds (52 kg)"









  

 KENZA IS GETTING FIT AND HAPPY
"18 months - 33 kg down.  Never felt so happy. I am healthy, almost fit (body under construction) and trying to start a new happy life.  My weightloss was based on : low GI diet + gluten free and dairy free because I am intolerant + workout 4-5 times a week"



"I truly workout because I LOVE IT! Being involved in a number of sports has made me very competitive... Working out gives me that power. I workout so I can achieve the results I want! I am constantly trying to progress, and by working out, I feel accomplished...  I workout to be the best me, and achieve the best results to better my body and myself! When I workout, I push myself... When you focus your mind on something that will push you harder, you WILL workout harder!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment