Monday, February 24, 2014

"I'm not afraid to push a girl into make-believe lava."
















Awesome work. - Yaya Han - Timeline Photos
"Amazing new photo of my Arkham City Catwoman cosplay!!! By Pink Elephant Photography & Design!!! Just loving the shots from our photoshoot in Canada late last year more and more!"


"This costume was made in 50 hours, but only takes 5 minutes to put on lol. To match the hexagon fabric in the video game, I had the pattern designed by my friend Jinyo and printed up at Fabric On Demand. The secondary fabric is a rubber coated spandex...


I sewed the costume entirely myself, as usual, making sure to triple-stitch the seams (100+ of them) and also top stitch all of them. I have to say, this was like putting together a complex puzzle and I had dreams about sewing corners and top-stitching at night. Certain pieces like the collar and zipper were also a pain to install, I had to seam-rip and re-do them 3 times. I also made the matching accessories such as gloves/hood/ears/sculpted metal bits/altered boots etc."








 



No comments:

Post a Comment