Saturday, January 11, 2014

"This is a chemical burn."

"The Massachusetts ACLU is pushing to dismiss all 40,000 convictions involving disgraced crime lab analyst Annie Dookhan. She has admitted to falsifying countless drug test results over  a period of several years."













"It’s like when you’re talking to a girl at a bar because you’re attracted to her, the first thing you say is always gonna be dog shit. The most honest thing you could say to her is ‘I wanna fuck your face.’ That’s the most honest thing you could say...  Women try to compete. They’re like, “Well I’m a pervert. You don’t know. I have really sick sexual thoughts.” I’m like, “No, you have no idea. You have no idea.” “Cause you see, you get to have those thoughts. I have to have those thoughts. You’re a tourist in sexual perversion. I’m a prisoner there. You’re Jane Fonda on a tank. I’m John McCain in the hut.”" - Louis C.K.



Batman's gonna probably get cold.  But that's okay.







No comments:

Post a Comment