Monday, December 16, 2013

Training.

12/16 - press, hyperextensions, chins, concentration curls -- 6x3min shadowboxing

12/15 - rest/60min massage

12/14 - 4x5min shadowboxing

"Anonymous: unfollowing because the posts of unobtainable bodies. thats not motivation for normal people.

 legains: Anything is obtainable if you’re not a little bitch."



"I hit rock bottom when I married my husband and had my beautiful daughter in 2008. After seeing my body blow up from pregnancy, I was mortified and started abusing laxatives. I was nearly on my death bed when my husband intervened and said he couldn't put up with my disorders anymore. As my last resort, I signed up for personal training, which seems laughable looking back that I considered health a "last resort." When I started out with my first personal trainer, I was 90 pounds and determined to give healthy living a chance. I started out with baby steps and my trainer said my first year doesn't count because it was like teaching a baby to crawl. I used to joke with my trainer and say I would be a fitness model, but deep down inside I was dead serious. The most rewarding part of the journey is the self-acceptance, respect, and love you find for your body."

No comments:

Post a Comment