Friday, December 20, 2013

Training - "Exercise becomes a habit when you do it every day without fail. Taking rest days between exercise days breaks up the pattern that creates habits."

12/20 - squats, split squats, glute bridge, hip thrusts -- 3x2min shadowboxing, 3x2min heavy bag, 4x2min shadowboxing/Bas Rutten MMA Workout-Kickboxing, hand conditioning

12/19 - bench, dips, neck nods/rotations, db rows, neck harness 

"Other successful exercisers get up long before the sun to do their workouts. Still others go straight from work to the gym. In each case the key is to have a predictable system. The method that never succeeds is exercising whenever you have some spare time. If you’re like most adults, you haven’t seen spare time in years."

"If you want to make a habit of something, the worst thing you can do is pick and choose which days of the week you do it and which ones you don’t. Exercise becomes a habit when you do it every day without fail. Taking rest days between exercise days breaks up the pattern that creates habits. It also makes it too easy to say today is one of your nonexercise days, and maybe tomorrow too."

How's This for a Long-Term Effect? | DietDoctor.com:
 "Dan Moffett is still doing great on an LCHF diet, here’s an email I got yesterday: Thank you for all you do. Thanks in part to your site I have lost over 160 pounds and have been keeping it off going on 4 years now. You can see my story and pictures at: www.DansLowCarbJourney.com"


"Hi! I’ve submitted before but wanted to again as every time I take a new progress picture I get re-inspired and want to inspire others. I started this journey about 8 months ago and I have never looked back!!! There is no magic pill or trick. I eat clean 80% of the time, stay active, lift like a maniac and LIFT HEAVY. :) Don’t ever give up on yourself! You’re the most important person you will ever know!!!"






Jingle Bell Rock!  Get it?  
... 
...I stole that joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment