Friday, August 30, 2013

Training.

8/30 - bench, dips, wrist curls, rv wrist curls, grip roller, COCT

"I’ve pretty much cut out anything that comes out of a box, can, or freezer bag. Also anything out of a factory or that takes less than a minute to cook. Anything that is not real food. My definition of real food is fruits, veggies, dairy, meats, poultry, and sea food.  That^ being said, if I crave something that I don’t usually eat, I will get it, but I won’t keep it in my kitchen. I gave myself permission to eat whatever I want because the minute I tell myself that I can’t eat a specific type of food it will become the only thing I want, and then I’ll end up binging on everything, but nothing will satisfy my craving. 
Exercise is also an important part of my weight loss. I’m not the type of person that absolutely loves exercise and I don’t really like spending hours at the gym. I simply work out maybe 4 or 5 times/week about 30-45mins/day. I also always vary my work outs. I don’t do the same thing every day. Some days I go run at the park, some days I enjoy just being on the treadmill, some days I lift weight, and some days I do a class at the YMCA like zumba, kickboxing, or cycling. This is really the reason I don’t have stretch marks."

No comments:

Post a Comment