Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Training.

7/30 - press, upright rows, shrugs, laterals, neck nods/rotations -- ran stairs

"Height: 5’3” 
Highest Weight: 151 lbs 
Current Weight: 121 lbs 
Goal Weight: 110 lbs
Both photos are from before and during my journey… I still have 11 lbs to go! I started my journey to lose weight because one day I looked in the mirror and was horrified at what I had done to my body. I started running, hit the gym 4-5 days a week, threw out all the junky processed food in my kitchen and promised myself this would be the time I’d finally get the body I deserved. I lost about 10 lbs in 1.5 months, another 10 lbs after 2 more months, and then the last 10 lbs over the next 6 months. I still have 11 lbs to go and though I’ve plateaued a little, I’m not giving up :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment