Friday, June 21, 2013

Training.

6/22 - pullups 4x8/6+2/3x[5+3], chins x6/4x[5+1]/6, pulldowns 8x8, rows 8x8, hyperx 4x10, alt db curls 4x10, wrist curls 12/10/8, wrist ext 15/12/10

You can do anything.  Just decide.
Fit2Fat2Fit.com ..::..:
"This is my story of how I plan on going from being obsessed with being fit, to fat in 6 months and how I plan on showing everyone how to get back to fit again in 6 more months. My diet will be unrestricted and I will refrain from any exercise during my fat stage. I plan on putting on around 50-60 pounds. After those 6 months, I will be teaching people how to get back in shape by allowing everyone to follow my specific meal plans and workout plans on this site. I will be documenting my progress every step of the way and blogging about it, from weekly pics, measurements, and even allowing people to decide what fatty foods I should partake of during my fat stage."

No comments:

Post a Comment