Thursday, April 18, 2013

Training.

4/18 - P90X2 D60  Base + Back

Timeline Photos: "If you would have told me a couple of years ago that I would look and feel the way I do today, I would have told you no-way!!!. I have been consistently eating healthy and resistance training since April 2009 and I couldn't be happier with my results so far. You too can Achieve your goals if you put in the work and keep the Discipline that it is required of you. I'm no different from anybody else, I have a full time job as a Registered Nurse in a busy Emergency room and when I started training I was working the overnight shift and would force myself out of bed in order to get my workouts in before working the whole night. Yes, It is hard work and it takes consistency but It can totally be done!. Get started and don't stop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment