Friday, April 13, 2012

"Ideas come from a race of action superheroes that live in all of our heads..."

You have to love Grant Morrison.

EXCLUSIVE: Morrison Unleashes Muscle Mystery in "Flex Mentallo" Collection - Comic Book Resources:
"You pose the eternal question of "where do ideas come from" in the pages of "Flex Mentallo." So, where do your ideas come from?
That was really the main question of the book. And it's one of the questions that writers always get asked. And I thought in that book, I would at least try and answer it. Ideas come from a race of action superheroes that live in all of our heads, so I guess that's where they come from.
Do you believe in superheroes?
I have to believe. I've been making a living off of them for the past 30 years. I better believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment