Thursday, December 30, 2010

Training.

Atlas Lesson 1
Simplefit L1 - 3 bw rows/2 pushups/3 prisoner squats - max rounds/20m - 27 rounds
30m Rutten MMA wkout/boxing/2m rounds
Band shoulder dislocates, hyperextensions, neck nods/rotations, hip thrusts

New desktop.  If I can look at this every day and not workout, I deserve whatever I get.

Inspiring transformation over at Ignoring the Naysayers | Mark's Daily Apple:
"...Primal blew me away. When I started counting calories my goals was to get down to a size 4 (from an 8), 155 lbs (from 185), and to be a size medium. I remained a size 8, got to 175, and remained a large on this method.
Since being Primal I am now a size 0 (which is loosening by the day), I weigh 135 (a full 20 lbs lower than I could have ever imagined), and I am a small or extra small in all of my clothing. My skin has cleared up and I have so much more energy now. So much so that I actually feel the urge to exercise and I find exercise fun..."

No comments:

Post a Comment