Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh Pete Ross, we hardly knew ye.

Sunday Morning – A New Model For Comics | Bleeding Cool Comic News & Rumors:
"I always wondered what happened to the Pete Ross character from early Smallville. Who no sooner than he learned Clark Kent’s secret, suddenly nicks off across the country, written out, not to be heard from again (aside from a one-off return last year).
I wondered if he’d ever return as a criminal?

Well, that plot-twist has been realised in reality, actor Sam Jones arrested and charged as part of a conspiracy to purchase and distrubute the restricted drug oxycodone…"

Personally, I hope he gets off. But I think all non-violent drug offenders should get off. And you should be able to buy Oxy over the counter. It's a magickal world I dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment