Sunday, August 30, 2009

"texts from last night" = Internets Comedy Gold.

Updated more often than Fail Blog, more succinct than Overheard in the Office, and never devolves into the whiny self pitying of FML or PostSecret.

texts from last night:
"(410): I'm not ok right now. I just walked in on a 600lb woman passed out on the toilet and she walked out and tried to eat her cell phone. I'm on acid I think."

texts from last night:
"(847): So they call this 'a walk of shame' but fuck that...this walk is fantastic. What kind of debbie downer came up with that name?"

texts from last night:
"(662): Buying beer for freshmen. No matter what they ask for, I'm getting them Colt 45."

I've done this, or close enough, leastways - texts from last night:
"(337): I found my laptop, credit card, and a bottle of Morgan all on the counter this morning. I'm scared to see what gets delivered to my house this week."

texts from last night:
"(214): Some 6 yr old girl just got on my plane in St. Louis. She was wearing an I Love Canada shirt. She eyed the seat next to me and I stared her straight in the eyes and shook my head. Fuck her. Fuck canada."

No comments:

Post a Comment