Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Joe Rogan is the only thing that makes Twitter worthwhile. Straight genius, no chaser.

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 3rd Week of July - Bloody Elbow:
""Drinking a vodka cranberry that's making love in my brain with the pot cookie I ate an hour ago. Dance you monkey" -Joe Rogan, was so high he stole some girl's drink.

"Just saw a cool looking dude rocking the fanny pack at starbucks. We exchanged thumbs up. I was gonna hug him, but I panicked"- Joe Rogan

"With a group of friends at the Orleans in Vegas watching chicks beat the shit out each other in an all womans MMA promotion... Its called tuff n uff. Its odd watching chicks hammer each other in the face.... I respect their desire to compete, and I appreciate them as athletes, but there's still a part of me that thinks they just need a hug... That's the part of me I call my hypocritical sexist douche side." - Joe Rogan, Gina Carano does not approve of this message."

No comments:

Post a Comment