Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Training 282/P90X 51.

3L water, 1 big meal, P90X Core Synergistics wkout.

My comedic motivation of the day.


My kick-ass/tough-love/take-no-prisoners motivation of the day.

» » Pretty basic and simple to get lean and stay lean:
"So you want to get lean and stay lean. It’s simple: just stop eating crap! Stop talking yourself into cheat meals benefit you or that those cookies are ok. There is no such thing as comfort eating in my book. Don’t be naive, you think you’ll be happier with that junk in your trunk? Heck no! Deal with it and stop complaining! Listen, we all know we were conditioned by society and our parents to stick something sweet into our mouth whenever we felt down, but that was then, now is different. be a grown up, be responsible for your actions!

Yeah, food is wonderful and yummy. That’s why fat people get fat! You are no different! It’s not unfair that you cannot eat and get away with it. Yes, there are people who do, but you are not one of them apparently.

Nobody is born with a lean and muscular physique. It takes dedication. You either have it or you get it. Cannot buy it just like you cannot buy love!

I get it, you are feeling like you’re starving, but check yourself in the mirror and take a good look. I am sure you’ve got some pounds indicating you are just fine! Low blood sugar, feeling jittery, no energy? Welcome to the club, it’s the price you pay!

...Just accept or change your goals!

...Stop complaining and just DO.

...Just go work your ass off and you will be fine!"

1 comment:

  1. I like your philosophy!
    Raw, to the point and TRUE!
    I've lost 48lbs over the last 5 months, I used to be FAT because I ate to much and was lazy, plain and simple!!! Now I'm not because I workout and eat right, amazing how that works! ;-)

    ReplyDelete