Sunday, November 02, 2008

Take note... brought to you by the Madison Children's Museum.

That's what makes it special.

Overheard Everywhere | Remember, These Are the Guys Who Treat Our Nipples Like Radio Dials:
"Girl #1: I wonder if there are exercises to strengthen that.
Girl #2: I know. I tried to look into it once because I can't go down that far without gagging. Is that weird? I want skill tips.
Girl #1: I just use my hand a lot so I don't have to skit it down far.
Girl #2: Okay, so I think it's because I started out with not a lot of girth, but now guys are like, 'you can squeeze harder.' And I'm like, 'uuum...are you sure?' I feel like I'm going to break your fucking dick off.
Girl #1: Yeah. It makes it go faster. Dicks are resilient. Get violent.

Madison Children's Museum
Madison, Wisconsin"

No comments:

Post a Comment