Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I've been saying bad things about Sarah Palin.. only because I thought she was an unqualified, passive-aggressive, hypocritical cunt."-Patton Oswalt

Myspace.com Blogs - LET’S ALL NOT BE MEAN TO SARAH PALIN! - Patton Oswalt MySpace Blog:
"...However, I was hit over the head 11 times with an amber paperweight this morning. Then, seventeen minutes ago, I got my head trapped in a big plastic bag, and was not able to get any oxygen into my breath-hole for several minutes. And then I paid the mailman to give me a screwdriver lobotomy.

And so now I see things different and also clearer than before back then..."

It gets better [or worse] from there, depending on your perspective, of course. Personally, I think Patton Oswalt is one funny motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment