Tuesday, September 16, 2008

T2 - 14-16.

"Failing to plan is planning to fail."

I hate it when cliches are right.

3 day weekend in Japan. Saturday was no problem, free/rest day. Sunday was half assed. Monday was an abomination of procrastination, internet addiction and the general fuckedupedness of life... Tuesday was back on track.

It's easy when I've got work, I sit at the desk in my spare minutes and plot out my PT and diet for the day. Absent that, at home, cup of coffee and in front of the computer, it doesn't "naturally" get done. Which means I just need to kick myself in the ass a little harder.

14 - 20m cardio/shadowboxing, 3 meals, 1L of water
15 - missed workout, didn't track food, but didn't eat any junk
16 - doubled up on yesterday's missed wkout, and today's, despite the advice of tomes and more experienced resources that say just "move on and forget it." Unable, am I. Upper body wkout + 20m cardio/shadowboxing. 6meals, 3L water

No comments:

Post a Comment