Thursday, September 18, 2008

So I talked to God...

Well, iGod anyways.

iGod | Artificial Intelligence Chat
Me:
What is the meaning of life?
God:
Actually, it's twenty-three, not forty-two.
Me:
You stole that from Robert Anton Wilson
God:
As Picasso said, "Good artists create. Great artists steal.".
Me:
How is Picasso?
God:
Fine as far as I know.
Me:
Why wouldn't you Know?
God:
Perhaps Know is not among my abilities.
Me:
Everything is your ability!
God:
The whole universe?
Me:
Yes!
God:
It's all good.
Me:
Do you mean "it's all God"?
God:
Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
Me:
Not really. And what about all those Bible fuckups?
God:
Are you serious? For real. Rhetorical questions are so over.
Me:
How is that rhetorical?
God:
Fine as far as I know.
Me:
You suck God.
God:
I categorize you as an "abusive client."

Yeah, that figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment