Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend w/Bachan - Where old ninja villages go to die.

So this place, back in the day, used to be a mock ninja village. Actors would dress up and put on shows and whatnot. But that's been over for quite a bit, apparently. Now, it's the remains of the old show + "antiques." And by "antiques" I mean a bunch of old junk shops. Red Foxx [think Sanford and Son, people... I'm not that old] would've have fit right in. Except, you know, for the whole being a black man in Japan. And being dead. But you know what I mean.



Apparently, I've been ignoring the wife too much.



I'm sure the place was a golden ticket of bargains for somebody, but I found it kind of sad and depressing, to be honest.


I thought this made a good picture though.


Old style Japanese ofuro bath.


The last ninja... can you find him?

No comments:

Post a Comment