Monday, January 23, 2006

"You wouldn't last A DAY on the Creek."

Defamer At Sundance: Al Gore Summits At The EW Party - Defamer:
"...we saw Gore locked in conversation with Official Defamer Sundance Correspondent On The Public School System, James Van Der Beek. We were too far away to catch any of the exchange, but we imagine it went something like this:

JVDB: Mr. Gore, thrilled to meet you. I’m James Van Der Beek, former star of the long-running WB hit, Dawson’s Creek.

Gore: Don’t be crazy, Pacey, I know who you are.

JVDB: I wish you were president.

Gore: [conspiratorially] Shhh. I am president, Joey.

JVDB: Get out of here.

Gore: Don’t tell anyone. Anyway, I think we both know where this conversation is going.

JVDB: [crestfallen] Yeah…

Gore: So?

JVDB: I haven’t talked to Katie Holmes in months, and I have no idea whether or not she’s really in love with Tom Cruise or pregnant.

Gore: [pushing past him] Donny Masterman! I love you on The 70s Thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment