Saturday, November 12, 2005

KSAT.com - Health - Owner Says Dog Found Her Cancer

KSAT.com - Health - Owner Says Dog Found Her Cancer:
"Withers said her dog, Myles, was not afraid to speak up when he thought something was wrong. He did it over and over again to her, reported WCAU-TV in Philadelphia.

'He would jump up and forcefully put his nose right into my arm area, and he would be flipping my arm up, and he would jab me toward my breast and underneath my arm,' Withers said. 'Then he would bark and bark in a frantic-sounding way.'

After six weeks of this routine, Withers began to wonder if something was wrong.

'I started feeling around, and I felt this bead. It felt like a pearl, like a hard pearl, and so it alarmed me,' Withers said. 'A day or so later, I went to have a mammogram and I was diagnosed with breast cancer.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment