Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"I have no coherent political views of my own. The only thing that makes me special is that I’m aware of it."

The Dilbert Blog: Weasel Poll Results:
"Behold the winners of the 2005 Weasel Poll on

http://dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/shop/html/weasel_poll_results_2005.html.

...President Bush was a landslide winner for the Weaseliest Individual...

The biggest surprise to me was in the Weaseliest Behavior category where gas gouging lost out to Advocating the teaching of Intelligent Design in schools...

The United States (including Iraq) won again this year as Most Weasely Country. But by next year, Iraq will be a thriving democracy and all of the bad feelings will be a distant memory. I am confident that our efforts in Iraq will work because we’re employing a clever strategy that comedian Larry Miller describes as “driving around until people shoot at us.” How could that NOT work?"

No comments:

Post a Comment