Sunday, November 06, 2005

Brought to you by the great state of Texas

The Dilbert Blog: Getting Away With Murder:
"Did you see the story about the convicted murderer who escaped prison by using a fake ID and a set of civilian clothes? The guards just opened the door and let him out.

The authorities described the escapee as narcissistic. That’s the fancy way of saying he thinks he’s better than other people.

I hate to take sides, but if I made a fake ID using nothing but a pack of Marlboros and a spoon, and made a set of civilian clothes out of pillowcases, then walked out of jail, I’d be feeling pretty good about myself too. I know for sure that I’d feel superior to the idiot who let me out. And that’s not even counting the part about getting away with murder..."

No comments:

Post a Comment