Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"The level of pearl clutching is beyond anything I have ever seen..."

I still remember when I realized "Trump is Hitler" was this election's "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim." 

Comment Of The Week: The Red Pill Versus Blue Pill Election | Chateau Heartiste: "It’s amazing to see the switch. I remember when liberals were calling conservatives chicken little because they made it seem like the possible election of Obama would be the end of the world. I am seeing polls now that libs think Trump is gonna launch nukes/jail or kill the vibrant Googles/piss in the punch bowl. The level of pearl clutching is beyond anything I have ever seen...

The left needs the right and the right needs the left. Therefore Clinton to Bush to Obama to Trump makes sense. That is the contrapuntal balance of nature in action."


No comments:

Post a Comment