Saturday, February 27, 2016

"So I know that a little later on this year you're going to have another of those really swell presidential elections that you like so much..." - George Carlin


"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you are gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders...  So maybe, maybe, maybe it's not the politicians who suck.  Maybe something else sucks around here.  Like... the public.  Yeah. The public sucks!  There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody.  "The public sucks, fuck hope!" 

...I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with...

So I know that a little later on this year you're going to have another of those really swell presidential elections that you like so much.  You enjoy yourselves it'll be a lot of fun.  I'm sure that as soon as the election is over your country will improve immediately.  As for me, I'll be home that day doing essentially the same thing as you. The only difference is, when I get finished masturbating I'm gonna have a little something to show for it."



No comments:

Post a Comment